THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Drew in Tampa

JFL
This topic is 914 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have discovered this forum a couple of months ago and I started looking for reviews on providers I have met in the last couple of years. I have found the reviews to be pretty accurate with the experiences I have had with them - which in many cases were the opposite to the reviews in RM. 

I booked a couple of therapists based on comments here and I’ve been very pleased with the experiences, so I thought it could be good to contribute to the site by recommending this guy DrewinTampa, which I found to be on the podium of the best experiences I have had. 

1 hour ago, JFL said:

I have discovered this forum a couple of months ago and I started looking for reviews on providers I have met in the last couple of years. I have found the reviews to be pretty accurate with the experiences I have had with them - which in many cases were the opposite to the reviews in RM. 

I booked a couple of therapists based on comments here and I’ve been very pleased with the experiences, so I thought it could be good to contribute to the site by recommending this guy DrewinTampa, which I found to be on the podium of the best experiences I have had. 

I would be interested in knowing what made the experience amazing for you - please feel free to PM me if you do not mind doing so.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/7/2022 at 7:03 PM, JFL said:

Who?