THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Boyforfundick in NY

cany10011
This topic is 893 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

26 minutes ago, cany10011 said:

Yes... I'm tempted.. Quiet week for me. My 3 regulars are busy: 1 at a swim meet, the other away at a conference and the other one I saw 2 days ago... I feel I'm going to be yielding to temptation very soon. 

Lol don’t be weak - you’ll drive up the prices for the rest of us 😉❤️

he quoted me $600 for an hour with caveat less for additional hours but I like an initial meeting to be the hour only in case it’s not great 

I won’t be taking that spin - feel like the market is $300-$400 generally 

Edited by Chance

40 minutes ago, Chance said:

he quoted me $600 for an hour with caveat less for additional hours but I like an initial meeting to be the hour only in case it’s not great 

I don't think it will drive up prices... the prices are not listed so they don't really know the competition (or do they???) 

3 hours ago, Chance said:

He kuuute. But not thaaaaat kute. The market has plenty of cuties at current market rates. 

• 2 months later...