THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on musclemasclatin or theben in LA?

Dot
This topic is 792 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

9 hours ago, sync said:

I met Ben for a massage: https://rentmasseur.com/TheBen

he’s not a masseur but it was an interesting experience… He looks like his pictures but beware if you are sensitive to smell, he wears a LOT of cologne. 

• 6 months later...

I hired musclemasclatin before.  He did have a name change.  He looks like his pics.  He seems to be more into jacking you off rather than other sex.  He kinda ticked me off last time I saw him, as I felt a little “nickle & dimed to death.”  I asked about an overnight.  At first he said no, as he had a boyfriend that didn’t like him to do overnights (but hourlies were ok?). Finally he said yes, so I went to his house.  We went to dinner. Came back and he wanted to watch a movie with me.  We slept together, and after it was over (about 1 or 2 am), and asked if I still wanted to stay (but gave me the impression he didn’t want me to stay).  When I asked him how much, he came out with a price that was as much as the original overnight was.  I shoulda just stayed until morning then.