THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Blood in your semen

StLouisOct
This topic is 941 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On 1/4/2022 at 12:30 AM, jeezifonly said:

Asking for serious consideration of an individual medical problem  in these forums is probably a fool’s errand.
Take your health seriously, and do what other responsible adults do: Search WebMD

Not really a fool’s errand because a few comments were informed and helpful. As usual, some didn’t answer the question and/or embarked on uninformed consulting. Happy to report that my urologist said it was nothing to worry about.

• 1 month later...

So related to my diverticulitis thread...

I had blood in semen after one procedure.  It helped to know that coloration mattered.  The color was a reddish brown (old blood)  When I contacted the doc about it afterwards, he said as long as it cleared up there was nothing to be concerned about.

The procedure used a balloon expansion to stretch out a surgical reconnection site of my colon, which healed too narrow for stool to be expected to pass through it.  The procedure likely bruised my prostate and hence the blood.

Worst ass play ever!