THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Tantra Daniel - 411

Billsboy4

I'm really skeptical of guys who advertise "tantra." Usually, I think they're full of it.

That said, I gave him a try and really enjoyed it. He's for real. If you decide to meet him, I highly recommend that you go in with a positive, open-minded attitude. If you have rigid expectations, I think you could leave shaking your head and saying to yourself "well, that was weird."

Also, note that he advertises on both rentmasseur and and rentmen. The rates are significantly different, and I suspect the services are too. I opted for the lesser choice, the "erotic and therapeutic massage."

• 10 months later...

Met him for a massage. Weird set up. He called it “tree house”. He needs to use more deodorant or shower before seeing a client. Body or was not that strong, but I could notice it. Several moles around his neck. Maybe warts on his fingers (?). That made me uneasy. Massage different but ok. It was enjoyable. Sensual from the beginning. He used a massage table. Got full service, he asked for it. Not me. I don’t think I’ll repeat.