THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Spa recommendations in LA?

smgsfbay
This topic is 826 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 6 months later...

I’m not sure why there were no responses here. There are a number of old threads and some threads specific to one spa or masseur, but nothing very recent on the overall LA spa scene and the LA threads don’t tend to stay very active. I was going to post a new thread but figured I would revive this one instead (if I am missing something, please let me know).

I think there is a lot to be experienced right now in the LA spa scene. ☺️ I don’t want to speak specifically to anything like extras in a forum like this, but I will say I have had consistently fantastic massage experiences in LA spas.

Some of the best experiences have been at spas like these:

The Sense Massage and Wellness Center (WeHo)

Sparadise Massage and Wellness (WeHo)

Sparadise La Brea

Candle Spa (Studio City)

YoLo Foot Spa (Glendale)

I have had mediocre (but somewhat eventful) experiences at spas like these:

Prince Mens Spa

Silver Lake Wellness Spa

Ananda Spa

Wilshire Foot Spa

There are still a number of spas I would eventually like to try, among them The Rhyme Massage and Wellness Center (new and discussed in another thread) and Totally Smooth Skin.

I will give a big RIP to Blue Moon Thai Spa (now Silver Lake Wellness) and Samaran Massage TT (North Hills) where I had some great experiences in the past.

Anyone else care to share updated thoughts on the LA spa scene? I think it is having a bit of post-COVID resurgence.

20 hours ago, gdgd85 said:

I think there is a lot to be experienced right now in the LA spa scene. ☺️ I don’t want to speak specifically to anything like extras in a forum like this, but I will say I have had consistently fantastic massage experiences in LA spas.

Well-said.  Frankly, I think it's bad form to even ask that question on a public forum without adding "send details only via PM please."

Edited by Rod Hagen