THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

I know it'll be good when

jtwalker
This topic is 937 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Someone has already booked, you both arrive on time at the agreed location, what are the other characteristics of your favorite clients?  Once we show up, what can a client do to help you enjoy the session, so that you'll both have a great time?

I'd like to learn how to be a better client, because I have a feeling that'll ensure I have the best time possible.

I enjoy all my meetings but some less so and it’s usually when they won’t look me in the eye (often Arabic clients with issues around gay sex), or when they have too many instructions such as “fuck me in this position, now this position, now do this etc”. I prefer the session to proceed organically with of course me including the things they like but at the appropriate time, letting it evolve naturally. 
The other characteristics that are essential for the best experience are cleanliness down there (I.e. douche well) and good hygiene. 

23 hours ago, jtwalker said:

Someone has already booked, you both arrive on time at the agreed location, what are the other characteristics of your favorite clients?  Once we show up, what can a client do to help you enjoy the session, so that you'll both have a great time?

I'd like to learn how to be a better client, because I have a feeling that'll ensure I have the best time possible.

Mutual respect, smiles, treat each other like human beings not machines~ If someone has control or anger management issues, leave them outside of your time together~ Turn off all phones~ Resist the temptation to do poppers every few seconds/minutes or every time the action gets started~ Allow for random unexpected fun~  

Edited by Tygerscent