THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

How does Cockbar Toronto work?

Novice observer

Hello!! As I’m visiting Toronto and would love some advice as to how the Cockbar Toronto works.

I know there is a membership fee (cover) but how does tips and strippers/private room work? It is by song, how long do you have and what exactly happens? 

Any advice/insight would be greatly appreciated!!! 

thank you!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

It's $5 or $10 cover for non-members to get in.  For private dances you pay $15 to Cockbar and then $20 per song to the dancer.  Tips are based on performance in my opinion.  Some will ask for them.  Purely optional.  Talk to the dancer before you go about their limits - don't assume.  A lot of these guys are straight.

Thanks. I remember something similar and feeling the whole setup was a good bit more expensive than Montreal for not as great talent. 

Can anyone speak to the current crop of dancers? It wasn't great a few years ago but I read an online review from a little while back that things have changed and the the dancers working now are very good and more akin to a Campus/Stock level dancer. 

Any info?

Edited by Blackout351

• 1 month later...
On 7/26/2022 at 2:26 AM, gn233 said:

I used to go to Flash all the time, Cock bar is a sad joke compared to that. Went in May, fri and sat nights. At most 5 guys and honestly some of the least attractive dancers I have ever seen, and ive been to many clubs. The space is super tiny, so not even enjoyable as just a bar.    Trust me, it's a mess

Sorry to hear this.  I am about to start traveling to Toronto again on business and was hoping Cock Bar might be fun.  Any other suggestions?

On 7/27/2022 at 7:55 PM, The Big Guy said:

Sorry to hear this.  I am about to start traveling to Toronto again on business and was hoping Cock Bar might be fun.  Any other suggestions?

if it was me, I would just hire someone from rent.men. Even if you don't want sex, there are many former dancers on there that could just come and give you a private show etc.  It's going to be much cheaper than going to a strip club and you have a much better selection of guys.

Everything is mostly drag oriented now, that's what Flash bar turned into a drag bar. I guess that brings the cash obviously. There isn't a gay bar in the village that doesn't have a queen performing every night I feel. Except Black Eagle.

• 1 month later...