THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

“Industry” HBO

KrisParr
This topic is 739 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Industry is a British-American television drama series created by Mickey Down and Konrad Kay. It premiered on 9 November 2020 on HBO in the United States, and on 10 November 2020 on BBC Two in the United Kingdom.It was renewed for a second season in December 2020.

One of the main characters, Yasmin, has a boyfriend, Seb, who has several full-frontal nude scenes. And oh my golly, he’s hung better than Granny’s draperies. The series is running on HBO, and there are some equally hot boy-on-boy kissing scenes. 

On 11/16/2021 at 7:52 AM, poolboy48220 said:

I found a few small images...

spacer.png 

spacer.png

Thanks! The images may be small, but Seb’s appendage is uh, um, er, let’s just say it’s far from small. There’s a great view of it from the side when he’s boinking his girlfriend on the kitchen counter. 

• 10 months later...

I just finished Season 2 of Industry - less explicit (especially for the men) than Season 1, more girl-on-girl action, but also a romance between two male characters.  It also had one of the best lines I've heard in a long time: "Sadly my looks have declined to the point that only women will sleep with me", spoken by the character Jesse Bloom.