THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on NikNik in Philly

GLEE

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

He does not have his shit together. On two occasions I booked an appointment with him, first time he apparently checked out of his hotel the night before our appointment and second time he could not keep the second appointment that I booked with him. I wonder if he's got drug issues. My policy is strike two and I do not have patience to give him another try. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/27/2022 at 3:23 PM, dctraveler said:

He does not have his shit together. On two occasions I booked an appointment with him, first time he apparently checked out of his hotel the night before our appointment and second time he could not keep the second appointment that I booked with him. I wonder if he's got drug issues. My policy is strike two and I do not have patience to give him another try. 

Funny that no one can report a good experience.  

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 5/27/2022 at 3:23 PM, dctraveler said:

Agree. He doesn’t seem to have any idea where he is going to be & when. Must be working with a bad handler.