THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Antonio in Sicklerville?

JSRCWY
This topic is 978 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That’s a good question, I was interested in him as well and posted a 411 about him and another area masseur. 
My recollection was I contacted him by text and inquired about types of massage as in exotic, I don’t recall his response but I think it may have spooked him as I didn’t followup. Massuerfinder doesn’t provide as much info or reviews as rentmasseur so it’s difficult to determine much about the provider. 
I did see that in addition to Sicklerville he also works out of Cherry Hill, NJ. 

• 2 months later...
On 10/27/2021 at 12:12 PM, MRJJ said:

I saw him once. He never removed his shirt. While he did provide a HE, there wasn't anything more in terms of extras. In addition, HE was a bit mechanical. However, YMMV.

I had a similar experience. Nice setup and private massage room/table. Nice guy, but kept his cloths on, very light touch more rubbing than massage. Asked to touch the goods he said he pulled a muscle earlier in the day and it was painful to touch. Might be gifted below but what I felt was overcooked rigatoni 🥴 Did give a HE, but was pretty mechanical. We chatted afterwards and he’s lonely. 

Don’t think I’ll repeat.  

Edited by Luvfurrytops