THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

ARH in LA

Michael PhD
This topic is 939 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw him. We had a great time. I got the sense he’s a bottom even though we didn’t go there. Good atmosphere, nice guy, and the massage was decent but it felt more geared towards play. He opened with a hug and kiss as he dropped his shorts. He is as gorgeous as in his pics. In fact, he led me to the bedroom at one point for a happy middle, if you will, and then he tried for a happy ending but, at 50, I no longer rebound that quickly. No idea how much of this was simply attraction and how much was his M.O. 

• 4 months later...

Met him. Would I repeat? I don't think so.
Erotic elements too early and too forward into the session.
Massage on bed, he gave me the impression that he was trained, but without a table is difficult to give a good massage.

@MDinNYHe said to me, he prefers the top bunk. But based on how my session went, he enjoys being submissive too.

For me to repeat, would be to focus on the actual massage, include some sensual / erotic elements along the session. And use a massage table.