THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Shangrila

toboy23
This topic is 864 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...

Just left Shangrila.  Its my first time at this new location and i like the rooms. I don’t know who else is working at this location but I was given Cole, Malaysian 35 yrs old . Very good technique. He used to own his spa and can train other masseurs for sure .  He started quiet but once we initiated to chat we couldn’t stop. The sensual elements at the end were basic but i had such good deep massage that i didn’t really care for anything else.

On 10/17/2021 at 3:15 PM, toboy23 said:

Hey, does anyone have any experience at Shangrila with a Sam or Samuel or Samule (it was spelled multiple ways to me in the same chat so I'm not sure which one)? Thanks!

Hi,

I had a session with Samuel not long ago. Good looking Dominican guy in his early 30’s.  Athletic body. My experience was a nice mix of therapeutic and sensual strokes. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/29/2021 at 8:38 AM, sulika said:

I went yesterday, first time for me at the new location. My masseur was Shawn, I enjoyed the massage. I think I will repeat.

Is this the same Shawn from Spa 27? Tall caucasian with long hair?

• 4 months later...

I just had a 90 min massage at Shangrila with Alex. Tall dark Latino from Colombia . Nice personality. Unfortunately the massage was way too light for me . His technique was good and I am sure someone would enjoy his lighter than average strokes. Also not sensual at all but I still gave a very good tip as I always do (unless it’s a really bad experience). Next time I will try someone else when Rodrigo is off like today. I usually get Rodrigo because he knows me so well after being his loyal customer for so many years. If anyone has any suggestions on who I should try please pm me. 

I have had both Mike and Scott recently and both were good experiences. Massage plus table shower afterwards. The table shower is extra but worth it. I didn’t know Rodrigo was still there? I thought he left pre-covid.