THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Alex in Palm Springs

TooSchoolForCool
This topic is 1076 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

23 minutes ago, sense said:

If anyone learns that Alex is open to sharing more sensuality than his ad's strong statement that it's "professional ONLY," I would also be interested to know about that.  Thanks all.  

Why not take him at his word?

It's odd that he shows up today as I haven't posted in a long time since I had a regular masseur for the past couple of years who was really good but recently moved away. I set something up yesterday with Alex because personally I wanted "professional only" and liked his reasonable outcall rate because I prefer getting the massage at my house. Well, he no-showed and I followed up with a call and a text and have gotten no reply. Now if I hear that something came up, I will update it but he appears not to be very professional. 

I had a similar experience. Didn't show up after I scheduled and didn't return phone calls. Picked up the phone once and when he realized it was me, he just hung up. A friend who saw him in a bar said he's a partier with some issues so it's not surprising.