THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on SRTRAwBERRY

bluestorm
This topic is 1049 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dutchal said:

By IM at RM says outcalls only.

He responded to my IM as well but I didn't really get a good vibe from the way he responded to me. Other people here can let me know what they think about this as well. Here was the exchange:

Me: Hey there SRTRAwBERRY. I was looking through your profile and your pics got my attention! I was thinking about trying to set up a meeting but I wanted to see if we'd be a good match based on what I'm looking for. How are you with passionate boyfriend experiences? I'm very much into a lot of affection, kissing and physical contact.

Him: thats nice

12 hours ago, bluestorm said:

He responded to my IM as well but I didn't really get a good vibe from the way he responded to me. Other people here can let me know what they think about this as well. Here was the exchange:

Me: Hey there SRTRAwBERRY. I was looking through your profile and your pics got my attention! I was thinking about trying to set up a meeting but I wanted to see if we'd be a good match based on what I'm looking for. How are you with passionate boyfriend experiences? I'm very much into a lot of affection, kissing and physical contact.

Him: thats nice

two words instead of one!......that's War And Peace  for a 25 y.o........I say go for it!  (jk)  😁

Funny, how he worked  both STR and RAW into the spelling of his name, but profile says he's gay and safe only.  I would imagine there are only a very few STRaight bottoms.

Just trying to think of why the spelling, but maybe its as @asdr0710 suggested; the other spelling was taken. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...