THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Kamron

burtjohn
This topic is 1121 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Kamron i https://rentmen.eu/Kamron - is coming to Florida and I'm interested in connecting.  He's good looking, but my conversations with him have left me with doubts.  He advertises on Rentmen so I asked him if he only provides massages.  He said that's all he promises but he's open to more depending upon chemistry.  HIs fee is $300 an hour which I told him was a lot for only a massage, and he seemed taken aback.  Am I wrong to think I should be getting a commitment for more than a massage for $300 an hour?  Has anyone been with him?  What is the experience like?  

he's been on RM since 2017, so he probably knows how to navigate questions and inquiries like yours by now......his honesty replying to your "massage" question is admirable.....

he has four all-positive RM reviews.....however, I'm wondering why his oldest review is less than a year old, even though he's been on RM for four years......name change?......the notorious 'deleted" negative review RM racket?

his very limited "into"s in his profile might (???) be a deliberate move that allows him some wiggle room regarding client interaction (or lack of).......

you probably should not assume, or feel entitled to, more than massage for a certain dollar amount......it's only for his time!! 😉 .......but he does offer "nude sensual" massage and a brush-up on your Chemistry 101 college notes may create a reaction!

amazing-chemical-reactions-2.gif