THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rentmen Membership

edinbrooklyn
This topic is 1121 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm guessing you mean it is saying no phone number available so yes you will have to make a membership to use the live chat feature then instead to talk to them. It's free to make a client profile. No ID or credit card required. Just an email address and actually once I verified mine I just changed it to a fake email because I did not care for all these notification emails I was getting. So you aren't giving up any more info or privacy then you did making an account on here! 😁

3 hours ago, edinbrooklyn said:

How much privacy do I have to give up to become a member? 

If you mean to say "How much personal information do I have to provide" the answer, as @BuffaloKyle mentioned, is virtually none. An email address is all you need. I set up a gmail account that I used only for this hobby and provided that when signing up.

3 hours ago, BuffaloKyle said:

I'm guessing you mean it is saying no phone number available so yes you will have to make a membership to use the live chat feature then instead to talk to them. It's free to make a client profile. No ID or credit card required. Just an email address and actually once I verified mine I just changed it to a fake email because I did not care for all these notification emails I was getting. So you aren't giving up any more info or privacy then you did making an account on here! 😁

I thought there was a way to disable notification emails but I can't locate it at the moment. Your solution certainly works, though. :)

1 hour ago, rvwnsd said:

I thought there was a way to disable notification emails but I can't locate it at the moment. Your solution certainly works, though. :)

I did disable them on the site but I still was getting emails. So found it easier to just put a fake email. I put down noemail@noemail.com since that's what we did at my past employer for customers who didn't have an email.

Edited by BuffaloKyle