THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on LatinoGrip in San Diego / Los Angeles

7829V

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've seen him recently. As for appearance - he's got some more body fat than what's in the pics but is still very sexy and pretty charismatic.

He's got 3 modalities - therapeutic ($120), sensual (+$50) and erotic (+$100). I chose the sensual one, which seems to have been a mistake.

He remained fully clothed, but started immediately on my glutes & inner thighs area, and spent maybe 70% (!) of the entire massage time there.

He has great hands & B+ technique, but it was a bit of a frustrating situation where he was trying to get me aroused while the massage wasn't "erotic". And indeed at the end, he offered I "take care of myself" (which I politely declined).

All in all, I think it might be a good idea to hire him for therapeutic (great value) or erotic, but not take the sensual path.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so I took themsg’s and got the erotic. Firstly- he really does have one of the best deep tissue massages in LA. 

Super rough with the erotic which he warns you about before hand. Wasn’t really into that. But fairly interactive with MT/HE. I guess overall wouldn’t repeat. 

• 3 months later...
On 12/16/2021 at 2:02 PM, Patricio said:

Ok so I took themsg’s and got the erotic. Firstly- he really does have one of the best deep tissue massages in LA. 

Super rough with the erotic which he warns you about before hand. Wasn’t really into that. But fairly interactive with MT/HE. I guess overall wouldn’t repeat. 

Curious as to what super rough entails (differs  from person to person so just curious)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2021 at 9:26 AM, themsg said:

I've seen him recently. As for appearance - he's got some more body fat than what's in the pics but is still very sexy and pretty charismatic.

He's got 3 modalities - therapeutic ($120), sensual (+$50) and erotic (+$100). I chose the sensual one, which seems to have been a mistake.

He remained fully clothed, but started immediately on my glutes & inner thighs area, and spent maybe 70% (!) of the entire massage time there.

He has great hands & B+ technique, but it was a bit of a frustrating situation where he was trying to get me aroused while the massage wasn't "erotic". And indeed at the end, he offered I "take care of myself" (which I politely declined).

All in all, I think it might be a good idea to hire him for therapeutic (great value) or erotic, but not take the sensual path.

What's the difference between sensual and erotic at least with him?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...