THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Recommendation for Toronto?

JonathanCAN
This topic is 1124 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

11 hours ago, Luv2play said:

What are you looking for, top, bottom, vers. Twink, muscle, tall, dark. blonde? It would help if you could provide more details.

I am still very new to this - I'd venture for a bottom/vers? Muscle is nice, but not great importance. Just looking for a bit of discreet fun ...

12 hours ago, JonathanYVR said:

I am still very new to this - I'd venture for a bottom/vers? Muscle is nice, but not great importance. Just looking for a bit of discreet fun ...

I understand. We as clients all come at this hobby with our own preferences and experience. As a devoted bottom, I would not be in a position to advise you on providers that you might enjoy. Others here on the forum may be better informed of possible choices 

On 9/8/2021 at 7:04 PM, peter831 said:

I can recommend https://rentmen.eu/IanZ

Haven't had him, but can confirm he's stuuupidly hot in-person (worked together at one of my day jobs a year and a half ago and also saw him at another of his jobs downtown more recently).  Those pics are okay, but he's better-looking in real life.

Nice guy, too, the little I talked to him.