THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

StudHassan Visiting LA/ do you see visitors?

DBWEHO
This topic is 1182 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm wondering. How do people feel about seeing visitors. I like the idea of establishing a relationship with a provider, and a visit may not have the same vested interest in the clients satisfaction.  Hence, there are basically three people who I see. However, the body on this stud it just too good to look away. https://rent.men/StudHassan

So yeah... what do you think about seeing visitors, and has anyone seen Hassan? 

Thanks... 

To the broader question, a lot of guys who visit my area do so regularly.  I think it's possible to develop an ongoing relationship with a traveling provider when there is mutual interest.  The person I hired the most was someone based in Portland, Oregon when I fired hired him in San Francisco, and my second most hired guy was from the Bay Area but during the period I hired him only visited a few times per year during school breaks from UCLA.