THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Gay brothels?

This topic is 976 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

34 minutes ago, JulianLondon said:

Would love to know more. This is news to me. In London and Paris? Dm if you like 😀

I have personal experience from several cities, including one you mention, and know of several more. I was introduced in person over thirty years ago. Last visit was right before Covid in a city in Western Europe, 1500 euros for three hours, very high end accommodations and outstanding selection. 

On 1/24/2022 at 7:18 PM, polydoron1977 said:

I have personal experience from several cities, including one you mention, and know of several more. I was introduced in person over thirty years ago. Last visit was right before Covid in a city in Western Europe, 1500 euros for three hours, very high end accommodations and outstanding selection. 

I'm more confused than I was before. 

Just enough information to be interesting but not enough facts to reward my interest. 

On 1/26/2022 at 9:43 AM, MassageAdam said:

Do you know any in Madrid?

There is a sauna with working boys in Madrid, called Sauna Adan.

I have never been, but was told it is not the best sauna (the quality of the premises is not great, the choice is not like Barcelona...)

But if you can't go to Barcelona, still better than nothing.