THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Iceland for Pride

Lchnsf
This topic is 1209 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’m traveling to Iceland this summer, prime reason is a bike race the end of July, but then traveling by van for about 10 days then spending a long weekend starting August 3 in Reykjavik for Pride weekend. Thought it would be a nice way to transition from lockdown mode. Anyone else planning on Iceland for Gay Pride?

On 5/30/2021 at 12:52 AM, Lchnsf said:

I’m traveling to Iceland this summer, prime reason is a bike race the end of July, but then traveling by van for about 10 days then spending a long weekend starting August 3 in Reykjavik for Pride weekend. Thought it would be a nice way to transition from lockdown mode. Anyone else planning on Iceland for Gay Pride?

Into vikings? 

On 5/31/2021 at 8:47 PM, Charlie said:

I have never been to Icelandic Pride, but I know there are gay Icelanders, because I had sex with one of them in Reykjavik. Of course, he probably isn't available now, because that was fifty years ago.

He may be because Icelanders live a long time, longer than Americans, and you’re still around (whether you are available is another question). Lol.