THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Buffalo NY - Bluepalm91

Reisr30
This topic is 1255 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Here is his RM ad,

https://rentmen.eu/Rochesterstud

He is in Rochester most of the time. I have talked to him before but he's a top like myself and I'd be ok with another top for just oral but he doesn't really do kissing either so was a pass for me.

Thank you @BuffaloKyle; so interesting in this friendboypro profile he lists top/bottom. Good to know he isn't versatile. I think I will keep him on my post covid list; will let you know if I meet him..,

Makes me wonder if he will bottom for a premium.

Either that, or could be he enjoys some bottom play, but does not get penetrated. I have known a few providers through the years that listed themselves as “vers” or “top/vers” but were really just tops who liked to suck, liked to be rimmed, fingered, but have no interest in bottoming.

Either that, or could be he enjoys some bottom play, but does not get penetrated. I have known a few providers through the years that listed themselves as “vers” or “top/vers” but were really just tops who liked to suck, liked to be rimmed, fingered, but have no interest in bottoming.

Yep. I knew at least one top who could only come with a finger up his ass. Lol.