THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Mutual / Group Masturbation / Jackoff Buddies / Squirt Bros

big dale
This topic is 1048 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In NY, there's MMX. They do j/o meets every so often.

I've also been to NY Jacks parties, and those were fun. There were plenty of guys there, so there was plenty of j/o to be done and to watch. I'd recommend going to one of their j/o parties if you're in NYC at the right time.

Not sure if Lidell has resumed his parties ? He hasnt sent out any emails of late.

I used to be part of a London Admiration Party held at a private apartment near Victoria Station.

The wealthy host would hire in 2/3 lads per party for the group to admire and interact with.

Not particularly role play but themes such as, footie lads / builders / leather.

Eastern Euro guys were a particular favourite when they were very numerous in London, all wanting to earn some extra cash from their seriously hot bodies and in some cases amazing body musks.

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve been interested in meeting a masturbation group in the LA area as well. I used to have JO buds in my late teens and early twenties and it was an awesome bonding experience. My preference would be to join a smaller group, as opposed to events like Jacks where dozens of guys meet up.

• 2 months later...