THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Austin in West Hollywood

braintser
This topic is 810 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I actually reached out to him last weekend. He replied that he only does 4 hand with another guy. He sent a pic of the two of them and said the price is about the same. The other guy was handsome, latino or filipino. But 4 hand stresses me out so I declined.

I actually reached out to him last weekend. He replied that he only does 4 hand with another guy. He sent a pic of the two of them and said the price is about the same. The other guy was handsome, latino or filipino. But 4 hand stresses me out so I declined.

That's odd as he doesn't mention any of that in his ad.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the other guy is probably "Gio" who used to be "Guillermo". >>> https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-on-guillermo-in-san-diego-new-listing.160135/#post-2112339

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My guess on this one is that Gio probably is the only one of the two with massage skills.  And Austin is eye candy who is dipping a foot into gay massage and feels 4-handed/partner  is the way to do it.  Doesn’t make sense otherwise that you couldn’t just book a session with Austin alone. 

On 6/28/2021 at 4:34 AM, Jamesryan said:

My guess on this one is that Gio probably is the only one of the two with massage skills.  And Austin is eye candy who is dipping a foot into gay massage and feels 4-handed/partner  is the way to do it.  Doesn’t make sense otherwise that you couldn’t just book a session with Austin alone. 

My guess is neither of them knows how to massage. By working together they just wanna create more distraction and illusion that you’re getting one I won’t be surprised if there’re plenty of mirrors in their room to amplify the effect. 🤪

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...