THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jose NYC

Jamesryan
This topic is 910 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I had my second session with Jose, it was excellent, he works very deep but this time I asked him to tone it down. He did  a great job on my knotted back and stretched my lower body in a highly effective way.  He is a sweet man, great attitude and disposition and his flawless smooth physique is a joy to watch.  He joins my very short list of preferred masseurs in NY.  

Since I have developed a nice rapport with Jose,  I will not comment on details so please, do not ask me privately, just book him.

10 hours ago, Gr8massage said:

Jose is hands down one of the best anywhere. Great massage skills, lots of other great skills, and a giant bonus at the end. 

On 4/2/2022 at 6:51 PM, strip4me said:

I just saw Jose and it was fantastic. It started with the massage I needed and finished with the ending I wanted. Deep pressure; handsome guy; cool vibe and connection and he replied pretty quickly to my texts. 

Jada Pinkett Smith Point GIF by Red Table Talk