THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Zhenia in LA

Seanboiswimmer
This topic is 827 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Emir said:

Awesome. How did you accomplish that?  Unlike rentmen there's no report button in rentmasseur.

Did you reach out to the webmaster?

I left a review, they rejected but I took screenshot of our conversation and then they took down the review. It took 3 days though lol

Saw him and he has several ads on rentmen and rentmasseuer and they all sound similar but with different numbers and he will meet you near the grove area on the street but then pick you up and drive you into a complex that i got lost in when I was trying to leave all in all a he and mt but a one and done and felt uneasy the whole time 

1 hour ago, tennisjock said:

Saw him and he has several ads on rentmen and rentmasseuer and they all sound similar but with different numbers and he will meet you near the grove area on the street but then pick you up and drive you into a complex that i got lost in when I was trying to leave all in all a he and mt but a one and done and felt uneasy the whole time 

What's he look like - anything like the ad?

On 6/20/2022 at 2:21 PM, tennisjock said:

I’ll make sure this get taken down!