THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Alidor - Miami Beach

Guest SWFL44
This topic is 1308 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest SWFL44

I just had an excellent session with Alidor

https://rentmasseur.com/Alidor

Such a sweet guy and looks exactly like his photos but I found him more attractive in person. He has terrific massage skills and wanted to ensure the pressure and experience was just right for me. He's in a beautiful apartment/condo building on the bay in South Beach with easy access to him. He invited me to shower before and after the session and was really patient with my emails and texts prior to meeting him. It didn't seem to bother him at all and he was very flexible on meeting with me at a time convenient for me.

He's incredibly clean and works hard to keep his body in top condition. The fee is pretty standard for Miami Beach and I look forward to seeing him more often.

I feel like I've made a new friend too.

I don't post reviews as I'm more a "lurker" on this site but really felt with very little on here about him that it would be helpful for someone else that lives in the area or is visiting.

As I said in PM, happy you had a great experience

Mine was the POLAR OPPOSITE. That was 6 months ago, so perhaps he and his ways have changed. Perhaps me walking out on him was the catalyst for him to change.

Either way, again happy you had a great experience !!!!

Guest SWFL44

He is generous in his private pics to show an important cock and nice ass... compact big guy, a session with him in the nude would be something, potential!

His body was beautiful. Really impressive and you're exactly right. ... He is Compact and Muscular with a great face and good massage skills.