THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

All-Time Bravo Network Memorable or Meme-able TV Moments

This topic is 1305 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

At the risk of having it moved from The Gallery to here, it is probably better to start this thread on this sub-forum. As Bravo network is definitely feeling the fire and pressure on its recent production faux pas and challenges, I thought it'd be nice to reminisce on some meme-worthy moments on some of the network's shows...

I'll start with good 'ol Captain Lee...

width=1078pxhttps://i.redd.it/j9kxnim0zsk51.jpg[/img]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What have been Bravo's challenges lately?

well, now that you mention it, it's probably my projection on how Bravo should see how certain events in their shows are perceived by audiences:

• lots of characters in shows (vanderpump rules, southern charm, below deck, real housewives) that have offended people with racist and sexist remarks on and off the shows...and inconsistencies over how the network has treated some of those characters
  • unfair treatment of Monique in RHOP and seemingly favoring Gizelle
  • treatment of OG in housewives - Vickie, Nene
  • seemingly silent view of production with Braunwyn offering booger-sugar to Shannon's 14-year old kid, and for Bravo seeming to be OK with Shannon not alerting authorities when she found out about this allegation
  • allegations of production placing 'token' cast members to check the box of embracing diversity in their shows

quite a lot of noise involving race, diversity, sexism, and child abuse that clamor for the network to do better.

well, now that you mention it, it's probably my projection on how Bravo should see how certain events in their shows are perceived by audiences:

• lots of characters in shows (vanderpump rules, southern charm, below deck, real housewives) that have offended people with racist and sexist remarks on and off the shows...and inconsistencies over how the network has treated some of those characters
  • unfair treatment of Monique in RHOP and seemingly favoring Gizelle
  • treatment of OG in housewives - Vickie, Nene
  • seemingly silent view of production with Braunwyn offering booger-sugar to Shannon's 14-year old kid, and for Bravo seeming to be OK with Shannon not alerting authorities when she found out about this allegation
  • allegations of production placing 'token' cast members to check the box of embracing diversity in their shows

quite a lot of noise involving race, diversity, sexism, and child abuse that clamor for the network to do better.

Yeah, these last few Below Deck casts were overrun with toxic masculinity.

I’d would add Andy Cohen’s privileged and at times bias points of view. Plus, his own out of touch sexism.

Edited by DruJac