THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Boston Guy HungXLModel

tallandark
This topic is 861 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He last logged in to his RM account in early August.

Damn, he looks mighty yearning and delicious in his two very short vids on RM.

In response to azdr0710--he probably hasn't logged in because of the pandemic. Three men who are in my "Buddy'sList" at RM haven't logged in for almost a year.

The coronavirus has wreaked havoc on every facet and in every population worldwide. It's had one hell of an adverse effect. ...am praying for the day when the "new normal" kicks in "BIG TIME!"

Three men who are in my "Buddy'sList" at RM haven't logged in for almost a year.

The coronavirus has wreaked havoc on every facet and in every population worldwide. It's had one hell of an adverse effect. ...am praying for the day when the "new normal" kicks in "BIG TIME!"

Have a ton of guys in my buddy list on there as well who haven't logged on in a long time. Hope also once it gets back to normal they come back. ?

Damn, he looks mighty yearning and delicious in his two very short vids on RM.

In response to azdr0710--he probably hasn't logged in because of the pandemic. Three men who are in my "Buddy'sList" at RM haven't logged in for almost a year.

I saw him about a year ago in Amsterdam where he was living at the time. I believe he’s still there & not sure why his profile states Boston.

He is a familiar face - previously known as Ricky Nashville: https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/rickynashville-new-york-city.134771/

There is a review on Daddy's about him: https://www.daddysreviews.com/search/All/rick/ricky_nashville_nyc

• 1 year later...