THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Montana

Guest davebk
This topic is 1068 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any providers in the Bozeman/Big Sky (or really any) area in Montana? I'm headed there for work and I guess shouldn't be surprised that there is nothing at all on RM or even A4A. Would love to find a rugged stud out there. Any one have any leads?

Bozeman and Missoula (not close to each other) are the college towns in the state, so that could be a lead.......Billings is the largest city in the state, so maybe?......or maybe capital Helena??......I'm not a grindr kinda guy, but maybe it'll have to be that?.....

lucky you going to MT.....the sky really is bigger up there.....

Bozeman and Missoula (not close to each other) are the college towns in the state, so that could be a lead.......Billings is the largest city in the state, so maybe?.......I'm not a grindr kinda guy, but maybe it'll have to be that?.....

Also not interested in the grindr thing. Was hoping maybe a ski scene or a rugged guy in the area. Realize it wouldn't be a wide market, but I'm amazed there aren't even any more amateur guys on A4A or something.

• 8 months later...
8 hours ago, Lucky said:

@azdr0710Why did you revive the thread? Your post is confusing.

A very new forum member had revived the thread, not me. It contained personal info and that post has apparently now been deleted after I reported it. I've deleted my now-irrelevant post. 

Edited by azdr0710