THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Belami_Miguel

Guest Justin7402
This topic is 1328 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I remember about 16 years ago, Lucas Ridgeston was visiting Miami and he had a rent boy ad for $1,000,000 for a night. I actually think it was really him. Doesn’t anyone else remember that ad? I thought he was cute in the mid 90s when is picture first came out with his two arms over his head. You know the pic I’m referring to, no doubt. But he never really did much for me. I was and still am a Johan fan. The opening scene to American in Prague. Perfection.

We are on the same boat, @Poincare: I always found Lukas a bit too “plastic”, too “perfect” and, although I wouldn’t have kicked him or his amazing dick out of my bed ?, his scenes never did much for me either. Johan, on the other hand, was one of the sexiest, most adorable twinks. I burned the rewind button on my VCR watching and rewatching him bottoming for Lukas in Lukas’ Story, or for Chance, the gorgeous, big-dicked blond US boy, in the original An American in Prague. Now, back to Miguel, sorry for the digression.

Edited by liubit

We are on the same boat, @Poincare: I always found Lukas a bit too “plastic”, too “perfect” and, although I wouldn’t have kicked him or his amazing dick out of my bed ?, his scenes never did much for me either. Johan, on the other hand, was one of the sexiest, most adorable twinks. I burned the rewind button on my VCR watching and rewatching him bottoming for Lukas in Lukas’ Story, or for Chance, the gorgeous, big-dicked blond US boy, in the original An American in Prague. Now, back to Miguel, sorry for the digression.

Oh yes, Chance. His body and dick were amazing!

I'm not sure if the other two are actually Miguel Estevez and what appears to be Jim Kerouac. I remember asking if he was Jim awhile back, but he stated he was a different Bel Ami star. Not sure why he'd use different pics.