THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

MassageByMezzo

MuscleHunter
This topic is 802 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a horrible experience with him.

Prior to the visit on phone AND text I asked if he could do deep pressure, he said yes.

His directions were NOT accurate but I found him (within his apt complex).

When I got there HOLY DAM what a HOT BODY!!!!!!!!  I mean WOW  Sculpted muscle

Anyways, I again asked about deep pressure. He said "I got you"

During the massage the pressure was non existent to the point where I wasn't sure if he was even touching me. I asked for more pressure, but he did not.

So I wrote a review on RM - which was very similar to above.  He responded stating:  If you wanted more pressure you should have asked for it. It's all about communication.

I was like WTF - how many times did I express that!!!!  Then he has the nerve to push it back on me and blame me.  I DON'T think so!!!!!!!

Sure his body is one o the best I have seen in ATl for a while and in the many massages I have received.  But if you are going for a massage then DONT expect it to be good - IMHO

He is one of the rare occasions where I almost considered walking out half way through.  Certainly NOT $200 worthy by any means!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/21/2022 at 6:59 AM, BeefyDude said:

If you are looking for a massage NO WAY... if you are looking for muscle worship then he is  your man.  His body is freaking amazing - WAY better than his pics

Does he do muscle worship sessions?