THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Mark Thomas in Ft Lauderdale

Noah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw Mark Thomas. Very deep massage. Fully draped and he stays dressed. Did offer an up sell mid massage but still limited. I did not take the up sell. Cute and strong guy. Not sure if I would repeat at that price.

Sounds like this could be a fun experience. How far was he willing to go with the massage?

• 2 months later...

I saw Mark Thomas. Very deep massage. Fully draped and he stays dressed. Did offer an up sell mid massage but still limited. I did not take the up sell. Cute and strong guy. Not sure if I would repeat at that price.

What was the upsell?

• 1 month later...
On 2/15/2021 at 3:50 PM, Devon said:

What was the upsell?

• 11 months later...
On 2/15/2021 at 3:50 PM, Devon said:

Full dressed and client is draped - for $150  WOW no Freaking way!!!   Yes he is cute but...

• 4 months later...
5 hours ago, Redwine56 said:

In Denver for $175 an hour.  Nice looking guy who may be straight and thus performs accordingly.

This really is $180, even if I had enough change it would be weird to count the exact sum.  Having said that, this won't be a problem because I won't schedule no matter how cute the masseur is.

Therapeutic massage shouldn't be over $120 an hour in my book, and if I go for it, I actually PREFER to be massaged by someone I don't find attractive.  At $160, I expect nudity and MT. At $180 they'd better be hot and totally comfortable with it.

Edited by Capitano

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...