THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Spit or swallow

Maximiliam
This topic is 1377 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to be in the right headspace to swallow.

I don't swallow for most. I kinda need someone to push things into a Dom/sub space.

I dunno. ?‍♂️

Edit: If you want me to swallow, take control of the situation. Make me swallow. ;)

unfortunately a frequent poster bragged in the Spa about not warning the masseurs and he's about to cum during the "happy ending" because he learned most wouldn't do it... I hope one day a masseurs spits it in his face!

unfortunately a frequent poster bragged in the Spa about not warning the masseurs and he's about to cum during the "happy ending" because he learned most wouldn't do it... I hope one day a masseurs spits it in his face!

This would be a huge turn-off. In the past when it's been a "surprise" (seriously, how do you orgasm and not make noises?!) it causes me to sputter/choke/gag.

That would be hot. You could turn it into a snowball session. Lol