THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on DavidinTown in San Diego

7829V
This topic is 1379 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmasseur.com/davidintown

David White Hot, Masseur Visiting You. Educated, and unique pretty fly white guy visiting your city. College educated, can converse on a wide array of subjects, politics, religion, world events, you name it. Classy and humble guy here, drama free, and DDF. I have been doing massage for a while now, its a phenomenal massage, and includes, deep tissue, stretching, deep breathing exercises, and touches on all of your pressure points. Massage is always the ice breaker, is about the mood, ambiance and connection. I take pride in what I do, and my goal is to make sure everyone is satisfied and feeling better when they leave. I can host or travel, and need at least two hours notice. I do not rush the sessions, I take my time and make sure everyone, is satisfied. Text is faster and blocked calls will be accepted. Sane and humble guy here.. Experience the best, try me...

aaliZ6F.png

HVqy3wF.png