THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Puerto Vallarta

wildasspig
This topic is 932 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I didn't make it into 69 or Debraye because they were vacant when we walked by. What'd I miss?

The fact that they're less crowded is one reason I like them better. Better dancer to customer ratio means more men for me! I've often enjoyed a drink with a guy on either side of me, and a third sitting on my lap. Plus, they seem less pushy and discuss less "upsells" than their neighbors, yet go further in the private dances.

But your mileage may vary. Because the drink prices are a little lower and their customer service is a little better than their crowded neighbors', I don't hesitate to buy drinks for every dancer who sits with me, and I tip the bartender and waiters well, which then leads to more attention. By the end of a week I'm treated like a VIP at 69.

Debraye, upstairs, is hit or miss. It's often closed. Sometimes open with only one or two dancers. But, IF there is a dancer that's my type, JACKPOT. Especially near end of shift. I've popped in to Debraye about a dozen times since it first opened. Only stayed twice, but both times led to fantastic evenings back at my hotel or in another room. The other 10 or so times the dancers did not appeal to me.

• 2 months later...

As much as I like Mexican beach towns, the bigger ones feel Americanized and lose what makes Mexico an incredible place to visit.

In the last few months, I've spent a lot of time in Mexico City, Monterrey and San Miguel de Allende, three cities that are rich in culture with great food scenes and comfortable places to stay.

I'm actually heading back to CDMX next week and have been tinkering with spending 3-6 months there in 2021.

Loved my short stay at CDMX and would go back in a hearbeat.....

Here's what can happen to Americans that travel to Mexico and then test positive for COVID prior to the trip back home. Things can get messy.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/news/2021/03/28/mexico-covid-travel-stuck-covid-test-positive-cdc-international-flights/6982341002/

Obviously, if you have already been vaccinated, the risks of catching it are lower....but for the un-vaccinated?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

PVR is a mess.  For gay men visiting, it's basically a super-spreader event, as the bars and clubs have packed dancefloors and NO ONE is wearing masks.  That said, everyone has different risk tolerance.  

If you do go, I'd suggest just getting a nice house in Conchas Chinas or Mismaloya and stay in your bubble.

CDMX is a better option as there's more space and more to do that doesn't revolve around tightly packed gay bars.

• 1 month later...

On 9/18/2021 at 1:40 PM, kahuna12345 said:

Does anyone know of a good website for tracking COVID infections in parts of Mexico? Would like to travel to either PV when safe to do so. 

I use the COVID-19 Data Repository by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University. 

And I'm anxious to get back to PV. 

However! You need to understand how these areas test or even if they are testing at all. PV, for example, only tests people coming in that are already sick and suspected of having Covid. Other areas have little to no testing available so the numbers look very low but aren't. Areas that depend on tourism aslo under report as to not scare away the tourist dollars. Overall PV is less than 50% fully vaccinated, people are not wearing masks and not social distancing. Enter at your own risk. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So let me see if I got this down from all the scattered PV threads....

The paid opportunities will be found at Wet Dreams, Anthropology and 69. (Google says Debraye is temporarily closed and Club Spartacus has been said to be recovering from a fire.) I'm not so familiar with strip clubs, as opposed to saunas. If I'm looking for "full service" will I be doing this in a cubicle at the strip club itself (doggy is my least favorite but that seems like that would be what it's limited to) or do I arrange to have them come to my airbnb? (In other countries, I would not be inviting boys back to my airbnb but I'm getting the impression that PV is uncommonly safe?)

As for daytime on Grindr are there also hot Mexican guys doing it for free or is it pretty much visitors are Grinding for free and locals are looking for money?

Thanks guys

22 hours ago, miabtm said:

So let me see if I got this down from all the scattered PV threads....

The paid opportunities will be found at Wet Dreams, Anthropology and 69. (Google says Debraye is temporarily closed and Club Spartacus has been said to be recovering from a fire.) I'm not so familiar with strip clubs, as opposed to saunas. If I'm looking for "full service" will I be doing this in a cubicle at the strip club itself (doggy is my least favorite but that seems like that would be what it's limited to) or do I arrange to have them come to my airbnb? (In other countries, I would not be inviting boys back to my airbnb but I'm getting the impression that PV is uncommonly safe?)

As for daytime on Grindr are there also hot Mexican guys doing it for free or is it pretty much visitors are Grinding for free and locals are looking for money?

Thanks guys

Your mileage will vary.  It depends on your attitude, your looks/age, and/or your money.

WetDreams, Anthropology, and Debraye Club are strip clubs, not brothels.  Dancers make their money from tips and lap dances.  Lap dances usually start with grinding with clothes on (dancer starts in his underwear), but the underwear usually comes down after two or three songs.  Depending on the dancer, your attitude, and how much you've been tipping so far in the night, the dancer may be open to bj.  A penetrative experience is very rare, but it has happened.  Best bet is to ask the dancer if he is open to privates at your hotel and ask for his number and message him the next day to set up something before his shift.

What I like about going to these strip clubs as a repeat customer is the attention I get from the moment I walk in the door.  I get to enjoy a few drinks while a few good looking guys in their underwear cuddle up to me and grope me and I grope them as I enjoy my drinks, buy them drinks, and tip the wait staff and dancers often. 

If you don't enjoy the atmosphere of a strip club and are just looking for sex, it's best go to Rentmen for a sure thing, or Sparticus bathhouse to try to find someone for free

Edited by Vegas_nw1982

4 hours ago, Vegas_nw1982 said:

Your mileage will vary.  It depends on your attitude, your looks/age, and/or your money.

WetDreams, Anthropology, and Debraye Club are strip clubs, not brothels.  Dancers make their money from tips and lap dances.  Lap dances usually start with grinding with clothes on (dancer starts in his underwear), but the underwear usually comes down after two or three songs.  Depending on the dancer, your attitude, and how much you've been tipping so far in the night, the dancer may be open to bj.  A penetrative experience is very rare, but it has happened.  Best bet is to ask the dancer if he is open to privates at your hotel and ask for his number and message him the next day to set up something before his shift.

What I like about going to these strip clubs as a repeat customer is the attention I get from the moment I walk in the door.  I get to enjoy a few drinks while a few good looking guys in their underwear cuddle up to me and grope me and I grope them as I enjoy my drinks, buy them drinks, and tip the wait staff and dancers often. 

If you don't enjoy the atmosphere of a strip club and are just looking for sex, it's best go to Rentmen for a sure thing, or Sparticus bathhouse to try to find someone for free

All of this is spot on.

You don't go to a strip club and expect a whorehouse.  It may or may not go the way you want it to.

My personal experience at Wet Dreams was great.  Backroom lapdance that turned into a lot more.  However, I tipped well, smiled and didn't go in with any expectation.  

As with all of the strip clubs in PV, go with pesos.  They don't accept card for drinks.  Cash only.

Edited by Benjamin_Nicholas

21 hours ago, Benjamin_Nicholas said:

You don't go to a strip club and expect a whorehouse. 

Thanks guys for the very helpful info. Disappointing, yes, but helpful.

I guess I am trying to turn PV into something that it's not

I guess it's true--I love whorehouses. From my first visit to 117 in Rio, I've enjoyed them throughout Brazil, Barcelona, Madrid, Zurich and Santo Domingo, but never matched that 117 with the possible exception of the 202 a few miles away.

I was hoping to find something similar, if admittedly not as awesome, that involves a nonstop flight from SFO. Any other Mexican cities that do have a whorehouse?

I only have 6-7 days, which is just not enough for the long flights to Rio, (believe me I'm tempted!) so I have to decide by tomorrow whether to just go to PV with reduced expectations, or just stay home and look forward to my trip in mid-January to Santo Domingo....

Hi Miabtm….

I saw your posts on PV. The responses are spot on. I didnt want to highjack your thread but I am curious about SD. I’ve travelled to SD a few times but didn’t know anything about their whorehouses. Any information will be helpful. Thx!