THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Bobby Ewing is in love with Desi Arnaz Jr's ex-wife

samhexum
This topic is 1337 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Talk about a relationship made in 80s heaven.

Patrick Duffy, best known as good brother Bobby Ewing in “Dallas,” has fallen madly in love with “Happy Days” actress Linda Purl.

“I’m in an incredibly happy relationship,” he recently gushed to People. “I never thought for a minute this would happen again. I never thought I’d feel this way again.”

The 71-year-old actor was married for more than forty years to ballet dancer Carlyn Rosser, who died of cancer in 2017.

“My wife and I, in 48 years we were always together,” said Duffy, who shared sons Padraic, 46, and Conor, 40, with Rosser.

Purl, 65, has been married four times. Her first marriage was to Desi Arnaz, Jr., and she has one son from her third marriage.

The grandfather of four was getting accustomed to his life as a widower until quarantine unexpectedly brought him a new love.

The pair had been casual friends but lost touch over time. During the lockdown, they happened to be on a group text chain with other friends that eventually whittled down to just the two of them.

At that point, “I loaded up my car and drove 20 hours and ended up on her doorstep just to see if it was real,” said Duffy. “We haven’t been apart since.”