THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

The Hunt (in Chicago, soon to NY, DC, LV

Wanderoz
This topic is 1382 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

text of his only negative review on RM.....from an apparently legit longtime RM reviewer......November, 2020

I had a really nice time with this guy. We ended on a really nice note, but 24 hours later and literally out of nowhere), I started getting harassing texts from him accusing me of screwing him over. I paid this man $1,600 and thought he was amazing...and then his crazy showed up 24 hours later. You can see from my history of 5 star reviews that I respect the vast majority of guys I meet on RM. I’m very often told that I am a favorite client, as well. I feel compelled to write a negative review on *******. I think it’s my first negative review, but feel compelled to let other guys know something is wrong with him. Obviously, I can’t post that, but when I see a 1 star review on RM, I take it seriously and I feel obligated to do so in this case.