THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

WASTE of TIME!!

BeefyDude
This topic is 1450 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmasseur.com/Alidor

Since we never went ahead with the appt, then I don't see how this could be considered a review

We talked and agreed on a time. As i'm leaving the driveway he texts stating he wants to get something to eat and can we postpone an hour (mind you i'm all showered and in my car). I agree

I get there, text to let him know i'm in the lobby. He doesn't respond for 5 minutes only to say wait 1 minute. 15 mins go by and I'm literally about to walk out of the hotel, Meanwhile the security guard gave me a look few times - like why is this guy still in the lobby. So right as i'm about to leave he shows up in the lobby. We get into the elevator. He now has the wrong key and has to goto the front desk to get a new one. I said FUCK that - not waiting 20+ mins and just left.

Btw Pics were NOT accurate (and i'm not saying that to be mean or that he made me wait) - they just weren't even close (body wise).

I'll tolerate up to 10-15 minutes IF they are checking on me, apologetic, and with a very good reason. Shit happens, I understand. But if they are dishonest, uncommunicative, or manipulative, I am out. Massage is a luxury. It's about being relaxed and enjoying. If you are going to start it annoyed and frustrated, fuck it, nothing good can come out of it.

PS It's naïve to expect extra nice treatment to make up for being late. That whole attitude suggests that they have another client lined up and they'll have to cut corners to catch up with their $-maximizing schedule. More likely than not, they see you as a cash machine. Run!

Edited by Capitano

I had a doctor appointment last week, an ENT, to follow up on a course of treatment. Because insurance will pay for it, they send me for a hearing test. Then they send me for a scan. The appointment is for 2 p.m. and it is now 2:40. About 3 I am put into a room where I wait a half hour. Someone comes in to "see how I am doing." I am told that the doctor is seeing a patient and has one ahead of me! My 2 is looking like 4, so I leave and reschedule. I'd rather wait 15 minute s for a provider from here!

I had a doctor appointment last week, an ENT, to follow up on a course of treatment. Because insurance will pay for it, they send me for a hearing test. Then they send me for a scan. The appointment is for 2 p.m. and it is now 2:40. About 3 I am put into a room where I wait a half hour. Someone comes in to "see how I am doing." I am told that the doctor is seeing a patient and has one ahead of me! My 2 is looking like 4, so I leave and reschedule. I'd rather wait 15 minute s for a provider from here!

After years of waiting too long for my primary care doctor too many times, I switched doctors. I could understand running late sometimes -- after all, he was associated with a hospital and wasn't part of an HMO so I assume at times emergencies interfered with his schedule -- but he was late almost every appointment and one time sauntered into his office 45 minutes after my appointment time holding a cup of coffee and his dry cleaning.

A masseur really has no excuse for not being on time. Massage isn't an emergency service so a provider should be able to set a schedule for himself that he can honor.

Also in my situation, we had an agreed upon time. I showered and was leaving my driveway when he texted saying he wanted to get something to eat, can we postpone an hour - WTF dude, you knew I was coming. If you wanted to eat you should have said that up front when we scheduled. I would have been more than understanding.

Then to make me wait in the lobby 20 mins while he was in his room - thats unacceptable as well.

Finally he had the wrong room key and had to go to the concierge desk to get a new one - again WTF dude

While he was getting the new key, I simply walked out

https://rentmasseur.com/Alidor

Since we never went ahead with the appt, then I don't see how this could be considered a review

We talked and agreed on a time. As i'm leaving the driveway he texts stating he wants to get something to eat and can we postpone an hour (mind you i'm all showered and in my car). I agree

I get there, text to let him know i'm in the lobby. He doesn't respond for 5 minutes only to say wait 1 minute. 15 mins go by and I'm literally about to walk out of the hotel, Meanwhile the security guard gave me a look few times - like why is this guy still in the lobby. So right as i'm about to leave he shows up in the lobby. We get into the elevator. He now has the wrong key and has to goto the front desk to get a new one. I said FUCK that - not waiting 20+ mins and just left.

Btw Pics were NOT accurate (and i'm not saying that to be mean or that he made me wait) - they just weren't even close (body wise).

Also in my situation, we had an agreed upon time. I showered and was leaving my driveway when he texted saying he wanted to get something to eat, can we postpone an hour - WTF dude, you knew I was coming. If you wanted to eat you should have said that up front when we scheduled. I would have been more than understanding.

Then to make me wait in the lobby 20 mins while he was in his room - thats unacceptable as well.

Finally he had the wrong room key and had to go to the concierge desk to get a new one - again WTF dude

While he was getting the new key, I simply walked out

Let’s be honest, he tried to squeeze in another appointment before you guys!

I would have walked away.

I try to never be late for anything. I will leave early just to allow for unforeseen delays.

So, if a provider is not ready, I find it irritating to say the least. One of the most irritating things is to arrive at the appointed time, text my arrival, and then be told to "wait just a minute, I need to jump in the shower" WHAT?

I try to be patient and wait, but most of the time time, 15 minutes of waiting is enough for me. Once, I received a text 30 minutes after I had left, to tell me they were ready now....ha !

I think people should be realistic with their time when scheduling. If the massage is for 60 minutes, there may be some small chit chat at the start and end. So it seems that 90 minutes of total time for them would be realistic, especially if they are going to shower after and chill a moment before their next client.

I also ask them when is their next free slot and try to work around that. It seems easier to get things done that way then to say "1-1:30" and they come back with "Can you do 3?"which is fine and all but I found that I'm going to be disappointed if my mind is set for 1 and I have to slide things around to fit 3.

Not sure what all they would have to do beyond slapping new linens/towels on the table, showering, and whatnot but it seems like if they are starting a session late, they'll have to finish it early for the next person if they are running a tight schedule.

Who knows? People still celebrated Pride in Atlanta this weekend so I guess maybe he partied a little harder than he should have.

It really does sound like one of those guys who tries to squeeze in as many appointments as possible. On the one hand, in today's environment I can understand the need to maximize one's business. The way to go about that is not to schedule a bunch of appointments into a slot of time that cannot possibly accommodate for providing a good massage, clean up between clients, and travel time, if the masseur is doing out as well as incalls.

Reminds me of a massage I booked once years ago that I probably posted about here before: I arrived at the masseur's location a few minutes early, so I texted him that I could walk around until our appointment time or come up early if he was ready. He told me to wait. At our appointment time, I texted him again and he told me he still needed a few minutes and to wait. I saw someone who may have been a client leave his building and then he texted me that he was ready. As I entered his apartment, he was on the phone with someone arranging an appointment for only 30 minutes later. After he hung up, I told him I was leaving because it was obvious he wasn't serious about providing a good massage if he was telling someone to arrive only 30 minutes after my session was going to begin. He started arguing with me as I left and I called him a con artist and kept walking. It would have been bad enough had he been scheduling someone for exactly 60 minutes after my time was supposed to begin, especially since we were already going to be starting 10 minutes late. But to tell someone to arrive in a half hour just told me that he was planning to do a rub & tug in the hopes that I would get off quickly and he could send me on my way.

Way back when I was a college student, my alma mater had a printed rule in the student handbook. Students were obligated to wait 10 minutes for an instructor (one with a master's degree) and 20 minutes for a professor (one with a doctorate).

I still use that rule!

I have yet to hire a masseur with a doctorate. ;)

Way back when I was a college student, my alma mater had a printed rule in the student handbook. Students were obligated to wait 10 minutes for an instructor (one with a master's degree) and 20 minutes for a professor (one with a doctorate).

I still use that rule!

I have yet to hire a masseur with a doctorate. ;)

Won’t you be surprised! My regular masseur is a medical doctor. Thanks MMXNYC! ?

I refuse to patronize anyone who doesn’t respect my time. That includes dentists, doctors, barbers/stylists, masseurs, etc.

What infuriated me the most about Doctors and Dentists, is that they are adamant about YOU being on time, all to leave you sitting around, while they cram in appointments like cattle.

Its disrespectful, dismissive and unprofessional.

Edited by Monarchy79