THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on AdamAdonis

MidwestCoastal
This topic is 1143 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

17 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Profile says 35 yr old. Curious if these are old pix or he's just dipping into the fountain of youth. Love a hot "bro-mosexual". His conservative leanings makes that even hotter. 

35 sounds about right, and a well-preserved guy who’s firm everywhere and hard where it counts. 😈

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Accurate from 10 years ago ?

Another thread on this provider had several comments about the old pix.

They are accurate as of about two months ago -- he looks just like them.  I have no idea how old the pics on his profile are, all I know is they are very accurate of what he looks like now.

2 hours ago, ButchAtl said:

Well, currently he has 107 reviews on RM with 4.96 average.  Seems to be doing something right.

Exactly.  If people don't want to see him that's their decision -- it doesn't affect me one way or the other.   A couple of folks seem irritated at me for saying the pics are accurate as though I have some sort of an agenda when I don't give a crap whether people see him or not.