THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Looking for a covid safe masseur in ny

jrangel
This topic is 1485 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Gents..Really want a massage these days, dreaming about it...but can't get past the covid sitch. To each his own at the end of the day, but I was really hoping to get back in the game and be as safe as possible.

I realize it wont be 100% safe...but im looking for a masseur who cares enough to have some safety/sanitization protocols, either wears a mask always, gets tested regularly, or has already tested positive for the virus and has the antibodies..

Just something to make me feel a little better about it. If you have any recs on massuers that are doing any of these, please lmk!

Hey Gents..Really want a massage these days, dreaming about it...but can't get past the covid sitch. To each his own at the end of the day, but I was really hoping to get back in the game and be as safe as possible.

I realize it wont be 100% safe...but im looking for a masseur who cares enough to have some safety/sanitization protocols, either wears a mask always, gets tested regularly, or has already tested positive for the virus and has the antibodies..

Just something to make me feel a little better about it. If you have any recs on massuers that are doing any of these, please lmk!

I got a legit massage in nyc and he kept his mask on the whole time.

I got several less legit massages that were way more fun and didn’t catch Covid.

I think in generaleveryone in NYC is hyper aware of taking precautions.

Have fun and good luck.

He has received mixed reviews for his massages, but Fabronn stopped offering massages early-on in the pandemic, which signaled to me his seriousness about staying safe. He’s now offering massages, and he references safety concerns in his bio on Rentmasseur. I’m not ready yet to start getting massages again, but if I were, he would be a consideration. I had a good experience with him before, and I trust that he prioritizes safety.

https://rentmasseur.com/FABRONN