THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Anyone else enjoying Doom Patrol

This topic is 1388 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Season 2 just ended. Does anyone else like this show? Surprisingly stellar cast including Timothy Dalton, Matt Bomer & Brendan Fraser. Also has some great gay friendly content and one of the best instrumental theme songs ever! If you give it a shot, let me know what you think.

Edited by down_to_business

Is this on the DC pay service, the same one that had the live-action Teen Titans show?

It was but it's been ported over to HBO Max.

Thanks @big-n-tall. great info, and tbh DC Universe is in serious jeopardy. Luckily Doom Patrol has a lifeline with HBO Max. Stargirl got one as well with the CW. Hopefully Titans gets saved too!

Yes @poolboy48220 , it has a huge tie-in to Titans, although they have gone their separate ways. I would call it a spin-off as they are first introduced in an episode of Titans.

I am a fan of both shows though... and have a little crush on Titan's Superboy / Connor Kent (but Krypto the dog is the best).

wl-superboy-joshua-orpin_67746.jpg

a68808ch.png

Thanks @big-n-tall. great info, and tbh DC Universe is in serious jeopardy. Luckily Doom Patrol has a lifeline with HBO Max. Stargirl got one as well with the CW. Hopefully Titans gets saved too!

Yes @poolboy48220 , it has a huge tie-in to Titans, although they have gone their separate ways. I would call it a spin-off as they are first introduced in an episode of Titans.

I am a fan of both shows though... and have a little crush on Titan's Superboy / Connor Kent (but Krypto the dog is the best).

wl-superboy-joshua-orpin_67746.jpg

a68808ch.png

From my understanding, HBO Max will eventually absorb all of the DC universe shows (I mean there aren't many anyway). The Harley Quinn cartoon was ported over to HBO Max a week or 2 ago. AT&T/WB is trying to merge its various properties under one app.

• 4 weeks later...