THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Buffboyz Lounge

Buff Daddy
This topic is 1251 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

We start a new chapter with rebranding our name from Buffboyzz, Buffdaddy, Buffboyzz of NY to Buffboyzz Lounge. Last night we held a private email event on Long Island. Thanks to all who made it down for a successful night. Suffolk County has allowed us to open following certain rules. HEPA filters in the air conditioning, temperature check's, everyone wearing mask's, hand sanitizers, and a fog machine to disinfect everything else. Our club is big enough to social distance, now that we have the whole club to ourselves. Please email us @ buffboyzzentertainment@gmail.com if you're interested in coming down to see a LIVE show. Two new guys Don, and Dakota were a big hit. Many new and old dancers will be making there way to Buffboyz in the coming weeks. We are a GAY owned company who supports the Gay community on Long Island. We have a number of options on doing lap dances at our club. It's up to you to decide what you like to do. We do a open beverage bar that's included with the cover. If you're not comfortable on coming out at this time Buffboyz understands and respects everyone's decision. Thanks for the years of support. Will all get through this together. Stay safe. God Bless.

Buffdaddy!

I attended the event last night. It was very well organized and with proper safety protocols in place (mandatory masks, cleaning, hand sanitizer and plenty of room for social distancing).

There were some super sexy dancers in attendance (especially Don, Luigi and Dakota). Everyone was friendly and welcoming. The vibe was chill and relaxed.

John went above and beyond in organizing the event and even drove me back to the train station for my trip back to the city.

All in all, a very fun Sunday evening :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Want to thank everyone for the support we are getting at Buffboyzz on Long Island. Dancers and bartenders have been out of work for the last 5 months. It's great that we were able to open and put people to work. Dyllan a bartender from Pieces Bar in Manhattan will be with us on Sundays going forward. My loyal NYC fan base is giving me numbers from many of the NYC dancers who they would like to see live in person. Last Sunday we had a new group of guys from the Hamptons who now will live out there full time since given up there apartment in Manhattan. They want to help promote my Sunday. Long Island is the new Manhattan!. Make sure your on my email list to get my Wednesday Newsletter and the emails for Sundays. Thank you! buffboyzzentertainment@gmail.com. Buffboyz Lounge@nudemaledancers

Hi guys. We will be doing this Saturday night on Long Island. Because of my loyal NYC Gents, they suggested I do a Saturday night. This Saturday August 22 will be opening at 8pm. There will be a live show with Val and Brad. It's going to be a hot ? one that I can't say to much on here. Our newsletter went out today. Make sure your on my email list if you want to receive one. Last Sunday night we had the pleasure to be entertained by some of the dancers from the Monster and Pieces. We never know who will walk through the doors. Discount on the cover for Saturday night using my cashapp today and Thursday.

Hi guys. If you're looking to get my emails it's Buffboyzzentertainment@gmail.com. Stay up to date on what's happening. You can also follow us on Twitter. Buffboyz Lounge @nudemaledancers. We have a lot of things coming up in the next few weeks at the club. Masks are required in the club, and I sanitize before and during the night. Thanks guys!