THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

"Equation to an Unknown", on today's news

This topic is 1450 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For those of you who don't read the news articles on the Reviews homepage, the last article was about Here TV owning a long lost french gay erotica movie. This part blew my mind:

HERE’S HOW TO ACCESS EQUATION TO AN UNKNOWN:

You have to have a Here TV account, so if you’re not a subscriber, you can’t access the film.

For subscribers, all you have to do is log in and watch the clip “Too Hot for Here TV“.

At the end of that clip, Underground star Charlie Harding reveals the film’s online location and provides a password.

Go to that location, enter the password, and enjoy.

I can't for the life of my figure out why that's so convoluted.

I had no idea what you were talking about. This is the description provided on Amazon.

EQUATION TO AN UNKNOWN

This long-lost masterpiece of gay erotic cinema centers on a handsome young stud who rides his motorcycle through myriad of sexual encounters, from a soccer game's locker room to a dreamy and unsettling orgy where the film reaches its melancholic peak. Newly scanned in 2K from the original camera negative and directed with absolute grace by the mysterious Dietrich de Velsa (aka Francis Savel / Frantz Salieri): this former painter was also the owner and artistic director of one of the first transvestites' cabaret of Paris, La Grande Eugène. Years later, he collaborated with Joseph Losey on Mr. Klein and Don Giovanni. EQUATION TO AN UNKNOWN is his only film and stands without a doubt as a masterpiece and the best French gay adult film ever made.