THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Calebbro 411 Milwaukee

jbbjbb
This topic is 1538 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read it and quoted him too

@Worthington45 who joined in 2014 says he met him you say someone else opened the door but he was hot enough for you not to walk away..

@Worthington45 met him without the tattoo.

10133310.jpg

I'm only providing what I saw and experienced for me. I can only provide my evaluation and folks can choose to take heed to what my experience was, or ignore it. And my evaluation is the provider I was with is not the guy whose pics have been posted here in this thread and what were posted before on the ad. The tattoo was not present, but I already didn't expect it given a comment it was "temporary". Additionally the provider I experienced under the ad had noticeable physical features that do not match up with any picture on here (through various links).

And yes I did stay. Don't fault me for that; it was my choice and I accept it. What I'm trying to do is provide warning enough to folks on here to consider well their decision as there's a very real possibility who answers the door isn't the person who's in the pics.

note: @marylander1940 - I apologize for missing your quote. my bad on that one.

I'm only providing what I saw and experienced for me. I can only provide my evaluation and folks can choose to take heed to what my experience was, or ignore it. And my evaluation is the provider I was with is not the guy whose pics have been posted here in this thread and what were posted before on the ad. The tattoo was not present, but I already didn't expect it given a comment it was "temporary". Additionally the provider I experienced under the ad had noticeable physical features that do not match up with any picture on here (through various links).

And yes I did stay. Don't fault me for that; it was my choice and I accept it. What I'm trying to do is provide warning enough to folks on here to consider well their decision as there's a very real possibility who answers the door isn't the person who's in the pics.

We believe your recollection of the facts and thank you for sharing your experience!

note: @marylander1940 - I apologize for missing your quote. my bad on that one.

I have dyslexia.... happens to me often!