THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Freddy Thighs

jazboy
This topic is 1458 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...

His profile says he is Bi and yet also versatile. Seems a bit unusual to me. Wonder if that means he would bottom.

How so?

Bisexual men like to or will bottom. I know a few who are married (with children) and they like dick in their ass as much as they like to put their dicks in vag. And they kiss and suck like a dream. ?

If Mr Thighs comes my way I’m definitely hiring him.

How so?

Bisexual men like to or will bottom. I know a few who are married (with children) and they like dick in their ass as much as they like to put their dicks in vag. And they kiss and suck like a dream. ?

If Mr Thighs comes my way I’m definitely hiring him.

Well if you find out that is the case sign me up?

Actually, I need to take my above comment back. After a long silence, this afternoon he said:

"Hey man! I actually live in LA still... would you be interested in flying me over?"

To New York, that is. Note that the ad states NY as his location, not LA.

I asked for face pics - which were sent and then quickly unsent.

Sorry, no

Edited by BaronArtz

After a long silence, this afternoon he said:

"Hey man! I actually live in LA still... would you be interested in flying me over?"

To New York, that is. Note that the ad states NY as his location, not LA.

Yeah I got the exact same message from him.

I did however get a face picture of him that he couldn't unsend. And he's asking for an absolutely ridiculous rate. And he won't work without his friend/partner for safety reasons.

Something is very off with him.

Yeah I got the exact same message from him.

I did however get a face picture of him that he couldn't unsend. And he's asking for an absolutely ridiculous rate. And he won't work without his friend/partner for safety reasons.

Something is very off with him.

That's interesting. He didn't mention the friend/partner to me. Was the partner to be included in the entertainment?

When he asked what I was into, I said: "I expect you to be stark naked all weekend and submit to my sexual desires at any time." I didn't hear anything back after that.

That's interesting. He didn't mention the friend/partner to me. Was the partner to be included in the entertainment?

When he asked what I was into, I said: "I expect you to be stark naked all weekend and submit to my sexual desires at any time." I didn't hear anything back after that.

After we talked about meeting, he mentioned the partner.