THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Rico in NYC

NJ_hiker
This topic is 906 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In defense of Rico, he did email me a detailed overview of all services he offers at different price points. In fact, he offers services at 4 price points. I have no problem with that. I think it is honest and creates the right set of expectations between masseur and client before the session even starts.

You can't expect a full-on sex session when you book a therapeutic massage at a low fee. I think that may happen occasionally when there is exceptional chemistry between client and masseur. But it is not the norm.

I definitely agree I don’t understand why so many complain about his prices he’s exceptional at what he does And offers a massage at a lower price which is comparable to other masseurs.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/21/2020 at 4:45 PM, hrlmguy said:

How did it go

How was your session??

On 9/21/2020 at 11:56 PM, Jvaldez1976 said:

How was your session with him?

I didn’t even bother, I wasn’t really feeling his prices. Mind you, I’ve gone to masseurs who’ve offered 2 hour erotic massages for half of what Rico charges.