THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Tiziano Tucci

Skip
This topic is 1063 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

picture search reveals that (the person in the pictures) is a Paraguayan living in Barcelona, modeling and traveling.....was in the UAE in February, but current location uncertain (BCN a few days ago)......last logged in to his RM profile ten days ago.....limited "Available For"s and "I Am Into"s could be a good sign (that he's real).....maybe???

Edited by azdr0710

picture search reveals that (the person in the pictures) is a Paraguayan living in Barcelona, modeling and traveling.....was in the UAE in February, but current location uncertain (BCN a few days ago)......last logged in to his RM profile ten days ago.....limited "Available For"s and "I Am Into"s could be a good sign (that he's real).....maybe???

You are the man...thanks so much for the info. Now I just need to get him at the same place I am when this is all over!

I booked a weekend with him in July, tentative...will report. This sequester stuff is getting really old.

If you're successful, I'd encourage you to write briefly here and a full-fledged review at Daddy's as well as on RentMen (narrative as well as checks.) Muchas gracias....

• 1 year later...