THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Lifelong boot fetish

Pensant
This topic is 1629 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’ve had a boot fetish since I hit puberty. Even today, I get hard when I see a hot guy wearing boots. I often like my providers to wear them. I have a large quantity in all sizes. I should investigate the etiology of this rather harmless fetish.

So, when I was 15, I was enthralled with my neighbor, Daniel. He was one of 8 kids of a Mennonite family. He used to work at his grandfather’s farm on the weekends and would wear these tight green rubber boots with really worn and tight Levi’s. One night, I snuck over to his porch at night and grabbed them and brought them up to my bedroom. I placed then on a towel and rubbed my hard dick up and down against the rubber until I came explosively. Silently, I returned the pair to his porch. After a few of these episodes, I finally had a chance to seduce him, in his garage. He went to a Mennonite high school, so I didn’t get to see him much. I didn’t have the courage to ask him to wear the boots during a summer of sweaty sessions, but it was such a hot time for me at the time. We seldom saw each other after that summer and I assume he got married and has a bunch of kids. I also heard he inherited the farm, which must be worth a fortune, since it was in Upper Bucks County a few miles northwest of New Hope.